Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this site.
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Section 1. General
- The Website is a venue with the main purpose of receiving and sharing videos, poems, photos, drawings and stories about religious-environmental actions and experiences (the "Submissions"). However, there may be content provided or generated by third parties that are intentionally or accidentally incorrect. The Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Each user is solely responsible for the communications medium that such user uses in community interactions. RENEWAL reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Website for violating this Agreement or the law. Parents and guardians are solely responsible for use of this Website by their children under the age of eighteen. Minors may not use this Website without actual parental supervision.
Section 2. Restrictions on Use of the Website and Website Content
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to send any Submissions or any personally-identifying information on or though the Site. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not send any information about yourself, including your name, address or e-mail address. If we discover that we have collected any personally-identifying information from a child under the age of 18, we will remove that information from our database as soon as possible.
- Authorization of Use and General Prohibited Uses. RENEWAL authorizes you to view Submissions on the Website, solely for your lawful, non-commercial and personal use as expressly permitted by and subject to the restrictions contained in this Agreement. You may copy and download only the Submissions designated on the Website as downloadable. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrightable material.
- You understand that you will be exposed to Submissions and that RENEWAL is not responsible for the accuracy or intellectual property rights of such Submissions. You waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against RENEWAL with respect to any Submissions and you agree to indemnify RENEWAL regarding all matters relating to your use of the Website.
Section 3. Submissions
- This website shall permit Submissions from you and other users and the hosting, sharing or publishing of such Submissions. You acknowledge that the Website is for public and not private communications.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Submissions. By placing your Submissions on the Site, you represent that 1) you own or have obtained all necessary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, trademark and all intellectual property rights, to authorize RENEWAL to use the Submissions on the Website and for any other use set forth in these Terms and Conditions, 2) the Submission is your own original work and that you own or control the necessary rights to enable use of the Submission in the manner contemplated by this Website and these Terms and Conditions 3) the Submission is not in any way defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, harmful to children, or obscene 4) the Submission does not violate or infringe upon the rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights, of any person or entity.
- Unless you enter into a separate agreement with RENEWAL, RENEWAL does not claim ownership in your Submission. By providing the Submissions, you grant RENEWAL a perpetual, worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty free license to use, reproduce distribute and create derivative works of the Submissions in all media formats, now or hereinafter known. You grant Renewal the right to use your name and other information you provided.
- You agree to grant each user of the Website a non-exclusive license to access your Submission and to use and distribute the Submission as permitted under these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that you will not upload content or distribute anything that may be harmful to Minors or that violates these Terms.
- RENEWAL expressly disclaims any liability in connection with Submissions.
- By uploading a Submission, you are consenting to its display on the Website and for promotional purposes.
- Renewal has the right to screen, refuse to post or remove any Submission at any time in our sole discretion.
Section 4. Removal of Content
If you are a copyright owner and believe that any content on the Website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification to Renewal’s designated agent pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Section 17 USC 512 Sec. 93). All notifications of copyright infringement should be sent to our Designated Agent Marty Ostrow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 5. Liability
- RENEWAL does not warrant that the Website will operate error-free or that the Website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Website or any material contained therein (the "Material") results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, RENEWAL is not responsible or liable for those costs. RENEWAL does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website, and numerous factors outside of RENEWAL's reasonable control may interfere with operation of the Website. The Website contains links to third party Websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by RENEWAL of the content on such third party Websites. RENEWAL is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Websites. If you decide to access linked third party Websites, you do so at your own risk.
- The Website and the Submissions are provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, RENEWAL disclaims all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights, and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. RENEWAL makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, intent, usefulness, or timeliness of the Submissions, content, services and links. Use of the Website is at your own risk.
- In no event shall RENEWAL, its affiliates, agents, suppliers, partners, information providers, and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents or any third parties mentioned at the Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, incidental, consequential, punitive and exemplary damages, lost revenues, or damages resulting from lost data, inconvenience or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website, and the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not RENEWAL or such other parties are advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall RENEWAL or the aforementioned parties be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance on the Website or any of its content.
- Each party recognizes and agrees that the warranty disclaimers and liability and remedy limitations in this agreement are material bargained for bases of this agreement and that they have been taken into account and reflected in determining the consideration to be given by each party under this agreement and in the decision by each party to enter into this agreement.
Section 6. Indemnity and Release
- As a material inducement to provide you with use of the Website, you hereby indemnify, defend and hold RENEWAL, and its officers, directors, owners, agents, partners, information providers, and affiliates (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all damages, liability, claims, actions, demands and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of the use of the Website, any Submission, or any breach by you of this Agreement, including, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs.
- If you have a dispute involving the Website with a third party, you release each of the Indemnified Parties from all damages, liability, claims, actions, demands and costs of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
Section 7. User Information and Privacy
RENEWAL will never sell, lease or rent your confidential information. However, if it is necessary, we will share information for legal reasons. We will always endeavor to take steps to assure that any information you provide to us will remain secure. We want you to feel safe in your online experience while visiting our site. We therefore request that you take a moment to review the following valuable information.
RENEWAL does not collect personal information without your knowledge during your visit to our Web sites. However, RENEWAL does at times ask that you provide us with personal information while online. The type of information we collect typically, but not always, corresponds directly with the service you request. As a visitor, the personal information you provide may also be used to improve the usability of, and information available on, our sites. In other words, at times we will ask you for more information, beyond just your name and contact information, than is needed to facilitate our response to your specific request. Your provision of such additional information is your acknowledgment that you consent to our use of such information to better serve you, our visitor, and others coming to our sites.
Section 8. Jurisdiction
Section 9. Monitoring Online Postings
RENEWAL shall have the right to monitor and review the content of any discussions, chats, forums, postings, transmissions and bulletin boards, although RENEWAL is not under legal obligation to do so. Naturally, RENEWAL assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of an online posting. However, we do specifically prohibit you or any visitor from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage what could be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. RENEWAL will fully cooperate with authorities or court orders requesting details of criminal postings. RENEWAL shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on any RENEWAL website. RENEWAL shall have the right to remove any material that it determines to be in violation of these provisions or otherwise objectionable. In addition, children 18 and under are not authorized to post messages or participate in Forums on the Website unless the site has been specifically designed for them and all appropriate parental notification and approval devices have been complied with fully.